
He is so precious, and I love him more and more each day.

Well, he is really 9 1/2 weeks old, but we went yesterday for his 2 month check-up and his shots.(I was worse than him) The doctor made me sit down because he said that I was pale. He only screamed for a minute and then went off to sleep so we could go shopping and to Outback. He did so good. He is 12 pounds 2 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long. He is in the 97% for his height and 53% for his weight. So he will be tall and skinny. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Today me and Aunt Jen took Evan to the pool but he just slept in the pool house the entire time. Our preacher's wife has a pool and she is so kind to let us go anytime we want. I can't wait until he can hold his head up and he can get in a kiddie float. I don't really have a recent picture so I am including a sweet one from when he was first born. Hope you have a great Sunday. (by the way, he slept through the night again last night too- hopefully we are starting something good!)
No comments:
Post a Comment