Wednesday, June 18, 2008

8 Weeks old...

8 weeks old


I can't believe he is 8 weeks old. One of my friends told me about a month ago that something just seemed to "click" with her boys at 8 weeks old with sleeping, schedule, eating and so on. I think the same is with Evan. He has always been a great baby- but this week he has been an even greater baby with naps, night-time, eating, and just his all around personality. He seems so content and happy. He hardly has cried a drop these past few days and I am wondering if he will keep this up or not. He has been so good that I actually have had time to fit in my scrapbooking. I have it all laid out on our kitchen table and I am about to start on his baby book. He has so many smiles to give and is already trying to talk! (ok maybe just coo- but its the same thing!) Yesterday I decided to get out his Baby Einstein gym that my friend Emily let me borrow. He loves it! It was so neat to see him so excited when he saw himself for the first time in the mirror that hangs down. I am including a video that shows him playing this morning. I better get going- he is waking up. Free time- Over.

l

No comments: