Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Pride and Joy- Evan Myron Scott

Evan at 1 week


I have finally give in to setting up a blog to share with you pictures and stories of Evan. I have been known for sending a lengthy email with numerous pictures- so this way- I won't clog up your email account. For some of you who don't know- Myron and I were blessed with our first child- a sweet littly boy on April 22, 2008. He weighed 7 even and was 21 inches long. He is now 7 weeks old and 1 day and he has just captured our hearts. Our favorite time with him is in the mornings before Myron goes to work when he is full of laughs and smiles. I hope you enjoy the pictures- better go, he is getting up from his nap! These pictures are older ones but I will post his newest ones soon.
Evan at 4 weeks- his dedication outfit

No comments: