All dressed up for Sunday
So today has been the normal routine day- every 2 1/2 to 3 hours- he eats, plays, then sleeps- and repeats this all day long. Its getting so much easier and I am starting to get used to role as mommy. He looks so cute today in his growny outfit- a polo and jeans. Makes me kind of sad. - He's already growing up too fast. I am about to make 2 major adjustments in my 1st time as a mommy world- moving him to his room instead of in the bassinet beside my bed- and putting him in the church nursery. I know its about time for both of those- but its so hard for me. Everyone always says- hold on to every moment- for they grow up so fast. So whats wrong with me holding on to him a little longer in church or during the night??? I know- I've got to do it- and just give me a few more days and I will. Better go- he is napping and thats my only free time to do all of things I love to do- cook, clean, fold laundry!!
These pictures were taken on vacation at my parents at Lake Gaston. - this is how he rode the boat- strapped to me- and i had to wear the coat zipped up so there would be no sunburn!! Bad for me- good for him!
Isn't he cute?
2 comments:
Hey Guys!
Julie you look amazing! And, Evan is just too precious! Myron, I'm sure you look good too! :) I'm glad you have a blog! I hope you enjoy blogging so that you'll stick with it and give us more updates! :) Miss you guys! Give Evan kisses for me!
Oh...so I see kels already jumped on here!! haha...well, the blog looks so good. Love the plaid! Evan is way too cute for words! I wish I was there to snuggle his little booty!!! We miss you guys, and we are so happy for you! Luv ya!
Post a Comment