Fixing to go asleep in the car
He loves his new blankey....
Sorry its been so long since the previous post. We have been really busy. We went to Charlotte over the weekend to visit Myron's parents. We really enjoyed seeing them, and they were so excited to see Evan. I also enjoyed going to Concord Mills.... I really got Evan alot of cute clothes at the Children's Place Outlet. He did great on the trip- I bought him a new toy at Babies R Us and that kept him busy when he was awake....but he pretty much slept the entire trip. He is 9 weeks and 1 day today and he is growing up so fast. He is so much fun and still loves giving us smiles. He goes Friday for his 2 month check-up and his 5 shots. I am so nervous - I don't know who it is worse for- me or him. Hopefully he will be a trooper and not cry too much. He is asleep right now- and he is loving his new blanket that me and Aunt Jen got him yesterday. He has always loved something soft on his face when he goes to sleep and instead of having a big huge blanket- this mini one will do great. I am including a picture of his first ride on the lawnmower. Well, not really a ride, but he posed for the picture. After seeing some of Myron's pictures of when he was smaller, I really do believe we have a little Myron Jr. on our hands. Better go- he is asleep and I have soooo much to do.
Myron bought these cute socks on a missions trip to Moldova...
My first ride with Daddy.....
No comments:
Post a Comment