Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dada!



Myron with his #1 Fan

When we found out we were expecting, Myron was so excited about being a daddy. I remember when we saw on the ultrasound that we were having a boy, Myron was so thrilled..... He never once told me before what he preferred first (a boy or girl)- but after we found out it was a boy- he told me that was his pick. Of course he wants a little girl one day- but having a boy first, a hunting and fishing buddy, was his dream. Myron is a wonderful dad- always finding ways to help me and he loves to play with Evan. As soon as he gets home from work, he goes straight for Evan (what about me!ha) I am blessed by God to be able to stay at home with Evan and I am thankful that Myron would have it no other way. We had a great Father's Day- and Evan and I couldn't wait to surprise daddy with his gifts....
His favorite gift was a card from Evan. (it was a real tear-jerker!ha) Evan looked cute in his sailboat outfit.... I just can't stop taking pictures of him. I want to also try to post a video that aunt jennifer made with Evan during church. She found one of Myron's books to read him!ha She was so kind to take care of him so I could sit in church with Myron. I have had so much help from Aunt Jen and my mom (nana, mi-mi- grand - she doesn't know yet...) with Evan- thanks so much! By the way, Evan has his first little cold today. I noticed it early this morning when he got up to be fed around 4:30. (He slept from 10:30 to 4:30- and then he got up around 8- yeah!) Its so pitiful---but he's ok- its just a runny nose and cough- so he has needed a litle extra attention today which I love to give! Got to go- we have visitation tonite and I need to find something to fix for supper.....


Ready for his nap after Sunday Luch at Papa's and ________?



Happy Father's Day Papa!

1 comment:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Okay, am I the only one reading this blog, or what??? Or, am I the only one with too much TIME on my hands???? I loved the pictures and the video was hilarious! I know he enjoyed that book and is already wondering where he will plant his first church! And Grandma Janet....what should she be called??? Jay-Jay???? Ma Jay? Gan Gan??? Ganma???Grandma??? I'm trying to help you out, Janet. Thanks for posting! Love you all!