Today is just one of those days that I'm thankful for my 2 boys. Of course, I am always thankful, but today I am extra thankful! They are exactly what God needed to give me- to teach me more about Him. I never before thought about being just a "boy mom" and one day that might change---but I so love being their "boy mom!" I am all about the sports, bugs, trucks, dirt, and those little cuddle times that my boys give me so often!
More than just being glad to be their mommy, I am so happy and blessed to be able to stay at home with them. Everyday Evan ask me, "Mom, can we stay at home with you today?" We love staying home and spending time together. Yes, there are many times of training and discipline--but the good oh so weighs out the bad times. We love to have school, play basketball and baseball, play outside, read and have our blankets on the couch as we watch a movie. I love staying at home with them!
I also love taking them places! They are starting to get out of the wild stage in restaurants and stores and really have become 2 good little boys in public places. (most of the time!) I love our weekly dates to Subway then shopping in Wal-Mart. They ask me about this every week and I will never forget these little dates I get with my two men!
So blessed to be their momma----cherishing these days at home with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment