We are so very excited that we will be adding to our family again! We are very thankful for God blessing us with Baby #3! I have been so sick these past 3 months, and I am just starting to feel a little better! So thankful! The boys (and Myron) have been so patient as I have not "been myself." But, I think we are over the hard part, and I am getting some energy back and the morning, evening, all-day sickness is fading everyday!
As you can see, the boys are very excited! This morning when Evan got up, he wanted to talk to the new baby! They are pulling for another boy! I think they are trying to raise up an army to take down this mama!ha We are excited with whatever God wants to add to our family and hope to find out soon!
The baby is due October 3rd, and we can't wait! We are looking forward to a fun summer with the boys and hope that the hot summer heat doesn't kill this mama!!
So thankful and blessed- God has been so good to us!
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you and your family! Congratulations. What a blessing!
Post a Comment