Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"God is Good and I'm Just Going to Trust Him!"

 Who knew the that about 8 hrs could make such a difference in a a simple tree? This is a picture of my tree, taken at my house, right before our SS class arrived on Friday Night.
And just less than a mile down the road, in about 8 hrs, who knew that my friend's precious Christmas tree would look like this? It just doesn't seem fair. It just doesn't seem right. It should've been my tree.

We don't always understand God's ways. In fact, His ways are mysterious to us. We can be assured that "God's ways are Perfect" and that "In His Time, all things will become Beautiful."

I wish you could all meet the Groeneveld family and just be able to see the testimony of God's grace and faith that we have all experienced by watching how they handle this sad situation. As I walked with Tab around her house yesterday and peered into each broken window, I was struck by how Tabitha was handling seeing her babies rooms destroyed, and her whole house ruined. But, I know if she could say something to us all, she would simply say, "God is Good, and I'm just Going trust Him!"

Be thankful for what you have. You never know when it could be taken away.

Want to Help? Look at past post to see what You can do for this family!

And Please Pray!

No comments: