Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday School Class Christmas Par-tay!


One of our favorite "ministries" that we are involved in at our church is being the leaders of one of our young couples Sunday school classes. We have loved watching it grow, and we really enjoy the fellowship with all of our friends!
Last year we had close to 16 that attended, this year we had close to 40! I really didn't know where we were going to put everyone for the "Dirty Santa/Game Time."

Me and my sweet friend, Mindy. Mindy and Matt and their twin girls are new to our class! They are such a sweet family!
Me, Mindy, Emily and Jennifer.
Jessica & Jordan - Ashley&Josh
Dirty Santa is always a hit.We asked everyone to bring 1 good gift and 1 gag gift.
Poor Julie got a picture of  Myron.ha (What she didn't know was that there was 5.00 behind the picture!)



Gross! Don't be fooled- its just Chocolate!;)
She got everything she needs to make a snowman! Cute idea!

And now--Our Win/Lose or Draw Rematch.
Its a pretty serious game. 
Yes, we agree, Jessica- they are CHEATERS!
I hate to announce this- but yes, the guys won, AGAIN!!
However, they did CHEAT!!
I wish I would have gotten this picture earlier because so many people had left, but this is some of the girls in our class! Thankful for them!

I am so thankful for the opportunity to help Myron with our class. We love the friendships that we have made and have loved watching each couple grow spiritually! God is good to give us such great friends!
*watch to see just how serious this game is!;)

No comments: