Having Family around is one of the biggest blessings in my life! I love it when my 2 cousins come over to visit with us! They only live 1 neighborhood away, but we seem to always be so busy that its hard to get together during the school year!
Emily (Emmy) and Alyssa (sissy) seem more like my neices, but because my mom and their mom are eighteen years apart...we are cousins!
I thought it would be fun to do something different this visit, so we decided to make a gingerbread house and train. Well, it was the biggest mess ever, but the boys loved it!!
Not too bad?ha All of these pics were taken with an early Christmas surprise my husband gave me--I was shocked...an iphone! Makes blogging alot easier and I love it!
This little man just had to go see his "train" before heading to bed. This makes it all worth the big mess! (Did I mention that I made cinnamon rolls all day, too?) I will post that recipe this week!Have a great week!! Merry Christmas!








No comments:
Post a Comment