Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sweet Brothers

 These two little rascals have become the best of friends! Less fighting and more playing and sharing. Or maybe that is just because we had an "off day!"ha
 If I had a quarter for every time I was asked if they were twins yesterday on our mommy/sons shopping trip, I'd be a rich woman for sure! I do love to dress them alike, and I guess they are looking more and more alike.
 This little man follows everything his brother does--the good and ugly! He loves Evan.....
 ....And I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Lately, I've been loving to watch them play Hide-and-Seek together. It is pretty cute.

Thankful for my 2 sons, what a blessing they are to Myron and I. I think this picture is one of my favorites. This represents just a normal winter day in our pjs, watching a movie together. I walked in the living room and I had to take a picture of how they slid there 2 chairs together to watch one of their Bible Movies.

I'm so blessed to call them mine! Very Thankful!

P.S.
Still pray for the Groeneveld Family! She is updating frequently, and I have been so blessed by reading her blog! Go read and be blessed!

No comments: