Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WaY BaCk- Wednesday!

So, I like to think of myself as a "moody blogger." Basically, that means that I get in "moods" that I like to blog everyday (Presently, I am in that mood.), then I may get in a "mood" to blog once a week--or even once a month.
So, to help me not to feel horrible that I missed important events in my boys' lives when I wasn't in the "mood" to blog, I decided that I would do a post on Wednesdays called "Way Back Wednesday." Only when I'm in the "mood" though.;)
I had two little frogs for "trick or treat" night at our church this past October. I will have to say that they were the cutest little frogs I have ever seen!


Our church had a theme of dressing like any character of the Bible, so we decided the boys could be one of the "plagues" that God sent to the Egyptians.ha


Don't be fooled, they are definitely up to something with those grins!

I love this picture....just so cute!
I'm sure this is the last year that I can dress Evan up as a matching animal to Piers--but I will take anything I can get! I love it when they match!
You can see in this picture how much they love each other. But, probably the real interpretation of this picture is how much Evan loves to aggravate Pierson and how much Pierson loves that Evan will even show him any attention!ha

LOVE my Boys! We just have way TOO much fun!

No comments: