A BOY!!!!!
We were all shocked!! This pregnancy has been completely different than Evan and Pierson's pregnancies! I have been so sick and wasn't sick one day with the boys! I guess its because I am getting older!! I just can't believe I'll be the mom of 3 boys!! How exciting! So the big question that everyone loves to ask me....will there be a number 4? We both say we will just see how the Lord leads and if we are still alive after 3 boys!ha We would love to have more--so maybe there will be a little pink cabooes one day!! Or it could be 4 boys!!
I've always said I would Love 3 boys and 1 girl--be careful what you wish for!!ha The boys are soooo happy--and Evan was even happier that we let him reveal what the baby was at his 4th Birthday Party! His actual birthday is today--so I will be updating soon with a post all about the birthday boy!!
We are so thankful that this baby is healthy! Can't wait to be a mom of another son! Love my boys so much!

1 comment:
Congratulations...so happy for you!
Post a Comment