Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guess what?????

Evan at 8 1/2 weeks.... He hardly could fit in this outfit. We bought this outfit for Evan to come home in the hospital in. It was too big for that... but now its too small. They just grow up so fast.

Evan at 1 day old..... so sweet.

Yes, he did it. He slept through the night. From 10 pm to 6 am.... Its been 9 weeks and 2 days since I have slept through the night- and it was great. I fed him at 6 and we played until 7:30- and then he slept until 9:45.....yeah!! Don't ask me how tonight goes- it could be a whole different story. We went to Greenville today for mom to visit someone in the hospital and me and jen went shopping. Evan did great today- and he is just the perfect baby!! I better go- just thought I would tell you our good news.....

1 comment:

Daniel & Heidi Schatz said...

Good job Evan!!!! Yay for sleeping through the night!! Now, you keep it up! Julie, he is so precious I can't wait to meet him! Love all the pics!! Crack me up that the Doctor told you that you looked pale and should sit down! That's so sweet! Take care!=)