Saturday, June 14, 2008

To the mall we go.....

Am I cute or what?


Well, I decided it was time to be a big girl and go to the mall by myself!ha I needed to get Myron a few last things for his first Father's Day- so I got everything ready and hoped for the best. I feel like it takes me hours of preparing (ok I am exaggerating) to go anywhere these days....but after I get there I am glad I did. He did great and slept the whole time in his stroller/car seat. Of course he got alot of attention- and we always have to stop and talk to strangers.... but he's so cute and I can't blame them for wanting to see him!ha I think today he looks so growny, but I love dressing him like a little man. I've already got his outfit ironed for tomorrow and its adorable. Its a white romper (i think thats what its called) with sail boats smocked across the chest. - don't worry I will post pictures! Better go- baby is sleeping and Myron and I are about to start a movie. Have a great Father's Day.....

Look at my smile...ready to go shopping with mommy.


This picture was taken at Portrait Innovations..... I didn't order it but it is cute. It just makes me laugh because Evan hated laying on these rolled up blankets..... oh well, we got some other good shots....can't believe its been almost 1 month since this picture was taken (boo hoo!)

3 comments:

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Yeah! You posted again! I actually read this yesterday before church, but realized I love to read the comments too, so here you are~! Can't wait to see the Father's Day photos! By the way, Grandma Janet, are you reading these too??? I know you are having a ball spoiling little Evan. Love you all!

janethaas said...

Julie, I really love seeing the pictures of Evan and your thoughts on this blog even though we talk several times a day. Evan is adorable and has completely captured my heart. Your dad and I are thrilled with being grandparents, and we will gladly take Evan and raise him if you will only let us! ha Love you much. Mom

Daniel & Heidi Schatz said...

Ok...so I think I've become a blog stalker!haha...I LOVE the picture of him in his little jeans! He is so cute I wish I could see him! He kind of reminds me of our boys at that age. He's so sweet and tiny. Well, looks like you spoiled Myron on his first Father's Day...so sweet! Oh and the other blog I was telling you about it www.highnotes.blogspot.com