Notice my cute socks.....

Evan is such a good baby and he is bringing so much joy to Myron and I. I just love him so much-- and I can't stop taking so many pictures of him. It seems like everyday he just has the cutest outfit on and I want to take pictures. Its hard to believe that he is almost 3 months old. He is really talking and smiling like crazy, and he has discovered his feet. I guess its because I have been putting shoes on him. I am obsessed with shoes- and I bought him 3 pair last week- some navy flip-flops from baby Gap....brown sandles from Janie and Jack.... and some white leather shoes for Sunday. He discovered his feet when I put the navy flip-flops on him... he kept trying to kick them off. (He also has some navy crocs which are sooo cute) 
He is sleeping great at night and during his naps during the day. He does great when Nana, Aunt Jen, and I take him shopping. He loved his first July 4th holiday and I will post those pictures as soon as I get them from Aunt Jen (hint, hint). He did great today in the nursery and he is conked (is that a word?) out right now in his carseat. I better go get him up and change him into his pjs and feed him for the night. Hope you have a great week.
2 comments:
Love the pictures and all the captions, Julie! Keep them coming! Did you ever go to www.xanga.com/resolved2worship and read her blogs and see her pics and her children? Also, I like this blog: www.audreycaroline.blogsot.com
Love you,
correction! the last blog I mentioned is www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
Post a Comment