Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please pray for my Grandpa Haas....

Grandma and Grandpa Haas love little Evan.....

My Grandpa (my dad's dad) was admitted to Wake on Monday. Please pray for him- he has congestive heart failure, problems with his kidneys, and a few other things. My grandpa is one of the sweetest men you will ever meet, and I know that he will be comforted by knowing that there are people praying for him. He is such a hard worker and a wonderful soulwinner. He loves the Lord and is such a wonderful servant to all. He and Grandma are always there with a warm meal when they hear that you are sick or feeling bad. We are especially thankful for all of the wonderful vegetables that he gives us from his garden. I know they pray for me and my family...and there is nothing more special than that. He is one of the best Christians that I know and I am so blessed to be his granddaughter. We love you Grandpa and we know that God will help you during this time.
Grandpa bought this little outfit for Evan in Moldova.....thank you Grandpa!

No comments: