(You need to push pause on the music on the bottom of the page to hear the video)
Today Aunt Jen and I took Evan to the pool. He absolutely loved the water! I knew that he would because he loves kicking around in his bath tub. We couldn't keep him out too long because it was so hot...but after he swam he took a nap in the pool house. There are many reasons why I love my preacher's wife- but somewhere on top of that list is that she lets me use her pool anytime! We took Evan to get his 3 month pictures yesterday (I will try to post some soon) and they turned out soooo good. I think they should be in a magazine somewhere....I know I am his mom- but I can't help it! We also went to see Grandpa Haas and he is doing so much better....he may be able to come home Monday. Thanks to all that have prayed for him. Evan does so many new things each day- but the newest are: He gets "scared"- if you sneeze- he does this "Poochy lip" face and then screams until you pick him up...also if the dog barks....its so cute- but its so pitiful too.....also- if you make this noise with your mouth (you know, you blow out with your mouth and it vibrates....and you spit everywhere!ha) - he does it back to you...is he smart or what? He also has started sleeping through the night....by that I mean he doesn't eat- but might wake up for his passy or thumb!--- so I am really happy with that. He is just a joy and we are having such a good time with him.....I am so thankful for him...Have a great weekend.
After we finished swimming.. I look over at Evan and he is asleep with his finger in mouth!!
One of the gifts Aunt Jen gave me when I was pregnant with Evan was this sweet little hat with his name on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment