Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mommy & Me

I love this little boy so much....he brings so much joy in our lives. He is a special gift from God, and we want to train him to love God with all of his heart. We pray everyday that he will be used greatly by God one day.







So sorry for the delay in posting....thanks to those of you who emailed me to let me know that I needed to update!!ha I cannot find my battery charger for my camera...therefore, I cannot get to my movies and pictures off of the camera...so be patient with me...but I do have some sweet shots that my sister took of me and Evan a week ago. He's doing so good....sleeping like a champ! He sleeps about 11-12 hours continuously now and that is sooooo nice! He goes tomorrow for his 4 month check up and for his shots! I already dread it and I am already starting to break out in a sweat just thinking about it! I hate seeing him so happy laying there and then all of the sudden....SCREAM!!! ...but he gets over it in about 10 seconds. I hope you are having a great day in this rainy weather....

No comments: