Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hey Dad, I did something New Today!


Look Dad, This is what I did today!!





Guess what?? Evan did something new today....he lifted his head really high while laying on his stomach and looked around....I actually caught it for the first time on camera! He will have to do it for you when you get home! We really didn't do much today....just went to Michaels this morning to get some stuff for his baby book (don't worry I didn't spend too much!). I worked on his baby book while he took his naps and now we are at Nana's for the night. I really miss you so much and can't wait to see you Monday night.

Love ya!

Julie


Here are some pages I did today in his baby book.....

Sorry for the angle.... I am learning.... Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear the video...

No comments: