
Already thinking baseball at 16 weeks....



Dear Daddy,
Me and Mommy miss you soooo much. Mommy said that you were having a good time in Panama and that 2 people have already been saved. Mommy and Aunt Jen took me shopping on Friday night (yuk!) and to the pool on Saturday. I wish you could've been there to see me swim...well, actually all I did was lay on a big pink (yuk!) float which was fun. Mommy says that today I looked really cute and that you would have loved my baseball outfit. Aunt Jen and Mommy had a picture shoot with me. Nana and Papa are spoiling me and letting me stay up and watch t.v. when mom isn't looking. Papa has been talking about buying me some popsicles....I hope mommy doesn't find out because she wouldn't like that! Aunt Jen comes in my room every morning to see me before she goes to work...she says she will miss me soo much when she leaves in 3 weeks. I can't wait until you come home in 8 days!
I love you daddy!
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment