Thursday, August 7, 2008

We miss Daddy.....

My 2 handsome boys...




sweet smiles for daddy...




Myron left this morning around 3:30 to head to Panama with a new missionary being sent out from our church-- Jeff Jones. He will be gone for 11 days...and I will miss him soooo much. We have never been apart this long before...and its even harder now that we have Evan. At least I have Evan to keep me company during the days....and I will be going to Nana and Papa's during the nights. Myron is going to see if he can get on the internet there...and if he can I am going to try and update every couple of days with pictures and videos of Evan so Myron want miss out on anything...We had a good time going to the pool Tuesday night so Myron could see Evan swim...Myron can get Evan to laugh better than anyone...and these pictures show that! He is such a good dad...and he loves being a dad and spending time with Evan. Last night Evan woke up after we put him to bed and Myron wanted to rock him for a while....of course me being the emotional one starts tearing up because it was just so sweet to see Evan so content in his dad's arms....but he will back soon and God will take care of him. I am going to try and use my time wisely and get going on Evan's scrapbook....I've already started it..but I am behind...so that will keep me busy. My preacher and his wife are out of town for a few days and said that I could "watch" the pool...so we will be over there some too....so the days will pass quickly- I hope. Please pray for us during this time of separation...boo hoo!


Evan got his pictures taken in this sweet outfit...

Come home soon, Dad!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Julie, I'll be praying for you and Evan!! I'm glad you won't be alone at night...I can't do that! I get too scared! Hope the times goes by fast...sweet pictures!~heidi

Mommy said...

Aw.. the pictures are adorable! Hope you do okay while Myron is away. It'll fly by though because the first week of Colt's life has flown by. His daddy has been out of town too, so I know how you feel. Draw your comfort from the One who loves you most ;-)