Saturday, August 16, 2008

Evan's busy weekend....

So big and grown up at 4 months old!

Evan loves playing with his new exersaucer.....he likes looking at all of the toys and being able to see what everyone else is doing.....in this picture he was looking at aunt jen....he loves his aunt jen!
We went to visit Grandpa today...he came home from the hospital on Wednesday and he looks so good! They really enjoyed seeing Evan because it had been 1 month since they had seen him....Evan loves his Great-Grandparents!

Doesn't Grandpa look so Good? I told him he looked so young and healthy!
Mr. & Mrs. Patel, missionaries to India, came to visit Grandpa too...
He Loves His Great-Grandma!
Just a sweet pic that I took this week.....
Evan would not stop "talking" at supper tonight......this video was taken after he had already talked about 20 minutes....I've never seen him do like this....he must be excited about daddy coming home!

No comments: