Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 Months old....Growing up too fast!


(Above) Mom bought Evan this cute little camo outfit....ready to go hunting with daddy!
Evan playing with his toy for the first time....(above)

I know...its a little to warm for this..but I was cleaning out his drawers and remembered this little cap and blanket that some sweet little lady made for him.......it was never cold enough for him to wear it...so I made him put it on for a picture...

Evan looking so big eating cereal in his new high chair...look at him looking for that spoon!
One red eye, one black...the red eye on my camera isn't working too good!
First of all, I want to say that I am so glad Myron is back and things are getting back to normal! I am thankful that I got to stay at Mom and Dads and spend time with them, but it is nice to be back in a routine again. Evan is growing so much and has done so many new things lately. This week- he learned to roll from back to stomach and then from stomach to back (this is causing for some crazy nights as he is rolling all around in the crib now!)- he has also found his hands and has started playing with toys that are placed in front of him or in his lap. His newest adventure was last night.....being fed cereal from a spoon. - what an adventure! I had debated when to start this- and my doctor said to wait until 4 months.. so I waited and Evan did love the cereal...but he wanted it alot faster than I could give it to him! He would like scream for half a second every time he swallowed until I could give it to him again! Maybe I should just put it in a bottle for his last feeding....any suggestions? I know he will get better at it..but maybe its too soon for this...I do know though that he loves it!

2 comments:

heidi said...

That's great that he loves the cereal! I started both of our boys at 4 months and they couldnt' get enough! I say if he'll, eat it, let him. I did put some in a bottle for Carter, but for my Evan I just make it a little bit thicker so that he could eat a little more at a time. He's so cute, and looks so big in that high-chair

thefaulkfamily said...

Congratulations on Evan. I didn't even know that you were expecting. I just had a baby boy as well. We named him Timothy. He will be four months on
Sept. 9th. Aren't babies wonderful? It is nice being able to keep in touch with you again.

thefivefaulks.blogspot.com