Me, Myron and Evan enjoying some time on the boat....
Look at my cute flip-flops...

This is Evan on the way to Nana and Papa's place at Lake Gaston....he looked just adorable!
This is Evan on the way to Nana and Papa's place at Lake Gaston....he looked just adorable!
We always have so much fun at my parents place at Lake Gaston on the fourth. This is usually the time when all of us kids and our families and my mom's side of relatives get together. We usually eat, ride the boat and jet ski, hydro-slide, water ski, and of course ride Big Bertha (tube) or Big Mable (it looks like you are sitting on a couch....). Thanks to mom and dad for a fun time and for having a place at the lake where we can go and make many fun memories. Evan had a great time on the boat again (he was knocked out!). Nana kept him for a little while so I could have fun on the boat and do some knee-boarding! We then made it back to Goldsboro for the fireworks. Needles to say, I spent the whole time in my brother's car because everyone said the fireworks might be too loud for Evan. He never cried one time--- he just looked scared to death...poor baby. He is still doing great, and adjusting to his big crib. I can't believe how fast he is growing. We are having so much fun with him. I can't imagine having 8---- ( I just got back from seeing John and Kate from TLC's John and Kate plus 8.... it was a blast!!! More on that later..) I have some more pictures to post but I will post them later this weekend..... have a great weekend.


1 comment:
Ok...you met John & kate as in THE amazing mother of 8 children, who is my inspiration!!! Did you tell them about me? How can you leave us hanging?? Please share!!! If it wasn't 11:45pm and I'm just about to go to bed I'd be calling you right now!....haha..well, Evan looked adorable on the 4th!!! Love his flip-flops!!
Post a Comment