Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Evan in Action....

Evan likes his swing....

Evan all snuggled up and ready to leave and get a nap too!

Poor baby- he is so tired of me taking his picture everyday in all of his cute outfits!



(You will need to push pause on the music at the bottom of the page to hear the video)

Ok, so we usually do dress him in clothes- in fact he had on the cutest outfit- but it was hot- so we pulled his shirt off right before we sat down for supper. We have a pub table- so Evan has to work really hard to get our attention for us to look down at him. He sure did a good job last night. He was talking up a storm- so cute and priceless.

2 comments:

Charity Fourman said...

Your baby is so cute! I didn't even know you were going to have a baby. The Lord blessed you with an adorable little guy!
I didn't get to know you well when I was student teaching at Temple, but I remember you mentioning that you really wanted a baby.
I got married last summer after I finished school and my husband and I are expecting our first baby girl in 6 weeks. We are very excited!
I am so happy that I ran across your blog! I'll have to keep tabs on all that goes on.

Charity Fourman (Stover)
charity.fourman@gmail.com

Julie said...

Hey, Julie! Evan is just a little doll. Great to see you all doing so well. And now I want you to email me & tell me how you get your hair so shiny. I'm serious.