Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have decided to......

I have decided to make my blog more private by only giving permission to my family and friends. I guess it just freaks me out just a little that people that I don't know are reading all about my life and viewing pictures of my son. SO---- if you are reading my blog and would like to continue- please just email me at julielynnescott@yahoo.com so I can add you to the email list. I would love to share my blog with all of my family and friends and would be more than happy to include you....... I will leave it open a few more days until I can figure out exactly how to do this......I know that I have some friends in Tennessee who are viewing so please give me your email so I can include you too......Hopefully everyone understands- look at my map- its a little weird! Oh well- have a great night- and don't forget to email me if you want to view Evan's life!!

1 comment:

Ski's Lady said...

Hey Mrs. Scott........er, I mean, Julie! SO glad to have found your blog!!! Sure miss you guys around here. Just the other day, Austin said "Mrs. Scott was my best teacher so far!". Sweet, huh?