Well, after making a big deal about my map -- I was playing around with my blog and somehow lost it! So--- for those of you reading the other post about trying to figure out the map- just forget it because it is now gone! I will try to get a new one. I had a great day today....Me and Evan went to the pool with my sister, aunt, and little cousin. We had a great time- and Evan loved being there. Not too much longer and I am going to put him in that kiddie float!! Have a great Wednesday night at church-- Myron is preaching so say a prayer for him!
2 comments:
haha..you're cracking me up with this map thing! I did see that though and that was crazy! I was going to ask you how you got that so I could put one on mine, but since yours has floated away...well, be sure to sign us up when you change this to private. Evan is soooo cute in the new picture on your header. love it!
Hey, Julie...just found your blog. I had no idea you had a baby, so congratulations!! You have a beautiful little family. I look forward to keeping up with you...
Post a Comment