It is so hot this week and we love it! We were outside most of the day playing in the water!
I also did some weeding and cleaning/scrubbing off my screened in porch! Can't believe how fast my garden is growing! My mom asked me to grow some squash for her... So tonight we delivered her first 2!
Except....
They weren't squash! They were a hybrid summer squash ... A mix between zucchini and squash! Ha I thought they looked really big! I think they will be great though!
The boys love when daddy comes home from work for lunch. Today they looked out the front window for bucks! We usually can see some across the street near the neighbors pond! They were so cute!
Looking forward to Myron being off tomorrow! Planning a big breakfast, yard work, then pool time at the preacher's house!!













No comments:
Post a Comment