1. I love being a boy Mom. Every part of it. I don't want them to know this, but they pretty much have me wrapped.
2. I am in a major nesting mode. I've been cleaning out cabinets like crazy.
3. I am way behind in preparing for Cohen. At least I feel that way. I have 15 weeks left, and still can't decide on a theme for his room!!
4. I love Goodwill and Once Upon a Child. I can almost find something for the boys every time I go there. I love a good deal! Recent purchases: 2 Gymboree shirts (coordinating) for the fall for the boys at GW for 2.59-- A beautiful white boutique outfit for Sunday for Cohen with tags for 3.50--the tag said 69.99.
5. I could eat all day! However, I do love fruit! I love tomatoes! I love drinking water with crystal light pink lemonade and fat-free chocolate pudding! (and anything else not fat-free!)
6. I have been planning to get back in couponing for July. Wish me luck!
7. I love our Mom Group and SS Class. I love meeting new moms and new friends! I love getting together for play dates!
8. I love gardening! I have been slightly obsessed with planting flowers this year! I love watching them grow! I also love our vegetable garden!
9. I love Myron. I appreciate him more everyday. He really is my best friend and I love our time at nights together where we can chill and talk.
10. I love the smell of a clean house with clorox. I love spraying down the toys with lysol. I love Hand sanitizer. I promise I'm not that weird!;)
11. I love Shark Tank. I wish I could be that smart to create a business! (Not really- I LOVE my job at home with my boys!)
12. Last- I DREAD August 20th. My little boy will start K-4. I really don't know if I can do this. Every morning he gets in my bed to watch Cartoons and drink Chocolate Milk. I have been homeschooling him for Pre-school....and I wonder if I should homeschool him for K-4. It's only 3 days a week but honestly, I could die just thinking about him growing up and leaving us!! (I know, I'm pathetic!)
No comments:
Post a Comment