Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Almost 26 weeks!

I've been up to a lot lately (cleaning out, organizing, play dates, pool, visiting my sister) but one this is for sure- I am really growing!!!

Baby Cohen Jack is a very active little boy! (oh no!) I think he will fit in quite well!

Evan and Pierson talk about Cohen daily! They love to make crying noises and tell me that they hear baby Cohen crying! I love how cute they sound when saying his sweet name!

We finally have decided on a general theme ( I think!) for Cohen! We are using some of the banana fish alphabet bedding with grey walls and some sort of grey chevron pattern on the bumper and curtains! The accents are a muted aqua! This is fun for me!

More about the little man:

Baby Cohen is around 9 inches long and around 2 pounds! He can now open his eyes and view his surroundings! He has developed brain waves that allow him to respond to noises! He is as big as an eggplant!

We are getting so excited as the countdown is closer! Around 14 weeks left!! Lots to do!

Number one on my list: sleep, sleep, sleep!!!



No comments: