Friday, June 29, 2012

Shopping, Splashing, Door Knocking and Racing

The boys and I are loving summer!

This week we went to the outlets with Naya. Mom, should I really tell about our eventful day!! Let's just do the short version:
Someone stole Mom's credit card number and charged 600 dollars!
Pierson got stuck in the Chic-Fil-A playground for 25 minutes!
Pierson hasn't had a potty accident since potty training a month ago!---
Well, he left a 2 gallon puddle on the floor at Carter's and it wasn't water!
I heard him calling for me, but when I got to him... It was tooo late!!

Phew!

We also have been having some very hot weather! The boys love playing with their little pool! They are fun to watch!

We go every Monday night to knock doors and invite people to church! The boys love this!! They also enjoy racing motorcycles with daddy on his lunch break!

Boys are excited--- today is pool day with Daddy!! Very HOT for this preggo lady!!---106!

No comments: