Friday, June 1, 2012

Best part of Vacation?

Hands-Down: just being with family.

Being with Myron.

All of us together.

I always get a little sad the day we get home from vacation because Myron has to head back to work and we go back to routine. We loved all the extra time spent with Daddy!

We love Lake Gaston! Several years ago, my mom and dad bought a place on the lake! We love going to the lake as much as possible! Evan told me this morning that he wanted to live there! The boys loved fishing everyday! I even baited the worms for them when daddy wasn't around! Both boys did great reeling them in! I loved hanging out at the boathouse while they fished!

So thankful for the sweet family memories that we made!

Hope to head that way again real soon!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Glad you guys had a good vacation. I love going to the lake too! That was a great picture of Myron and the boys (the last one I think).