So our Internet is not working all that great right now, so I uploaded some pics from my phone from our beach vacation so I won't forget!
I took over 500 pics with my canon!! I can't wait to share some soon! We had the most relaxing vacation with our 2 boys that we have ever had! What's not relaxing about the beach? We started the week at Carolina beach in a condo right on the beach...heaven! It was so nice and we loved the quietness of the area!
The boys played so hard each day and I really enjoyed just taking pictures and sitting in my beach chair!;) We would relax all day by the beach then head out to eat at night! We also had fun at the aquarium at Ft. Fisher!
At the end of the week we headed to Myrtle Beach! We stayed at the Shorecrest Resort and our 2 bedroom condo was so awesome! The boys loved the lazy river and indoor pool the most! We are a family that loves some adventure and thrill... But this vacation was very nice to just relax and enjoy each other.
Originally, Myron surprised me with this trip for just the two of us..(sweet husband!) but when it didn't work out we went with the family! I'm so glad it worked out, because we loved watching the boys have such a great time! We will have to take a rain check soon on our vacation for two!
I love summer time and all of the fun memories we are making as a family!
Also, thanks for all of the prayers for our family during the passing of my Mamaw! I am working on a post to honor her soon! I miss her!





























No comments:
Post a Comment