Friday, June 8, 2012

Potty training, yard work and more!

Pierson has been going on and off to the potty on his own will for a while! I didn't really officially start his full "only underwear" training until Monday! I wanted to start at the end of April but knew I should wait because we were gone 2 1/2 weeks out of May!

Day 1 was not good. I almost gave up. Lauren said not too.
Day 2 was better... Only a couple of accidents but still messy!
Day 3 was great! Just couldn't figure out the poo poo part!
Day 4 was even better. He even stayed with my aunt and mom and told them he had to potty! Almost made it to potty with poop! He also told me at the mcdonalds playground that he had to go but told me he could hold it until we got home! And he did!! Wow!

Today was absolutely perfect! He told me every time with all numbers!! He did great with potty training!!

Yay for Piers!! He's my big boy in the cutest underwear ever!

He has been my right hand man today helping me pull weeds in the garden and spraying off my back porch!

I absolutely adore him and his personality!

I have been so busy this week planting more flowers and working in the garden! I can't wait to post pics of garden! I want my boys to grow up working in the garden! We don't want any sissys around here! Ha

Well bed time for me! Cohen and I are worn out... Time for me to sleep and him to kick kick kick!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad you listened to me :) Way to go Pierson!!!

Julie said...

What would I ever do without you!