I think its ok to a highlight one of your kids every-now-and-then...and Since Pierson's big day was on Saturday- I wanted to share with you a little bit about my sweet, Evan boy.You know--me and Evan have been through alot together. He was with me when I went through the emotions of having my first child-=) He had to put up with all of my first-time-mom fears and anxieties. He had to go through me taking his picture every day because I wanted to remember the outfit he had on!!=
Evan has one quality that I strive to have. The ability to live Life to the fullest. He honestly is the sweetest boy and cares so much for his mama.Just Last week...I was sick and He kept asking me, "mama- are you sick? Does your throat hurt?" I know that one day some lil old Girl will take my place (OK now I'm crying)- but I hope that he will always "care" for me like he does now.

Yes, This little boy has been through alot with this mama....and he has taught me more about my Spiritual walk- then any "sermon" could. He has taught me HOW important it is To be a good example- to Not be a hypocrite- and to Love Jesus with all my heart---because his lil eyes are watching me.

He also make me Laugh constantly. Just some funny things he has said Today. I was telling him today, Evan when you need to go potty- You come tell mama. Ok? (he really wasn't listening- eating his sucker and half-way listening)- "Evan did you hear what mama said?" And with a loud voice he put his hand in the air and said, "SHALL BE SAVED!!" ha-- He thought we were going over his Bible Verses...
Also tonight while I was rocking him (and Yes, I'll do it as LONG as he lets me!)before bed, I said "Evan tomorrow you get to go to Naya's"- I could see the excitement in his face- He talked about all they would do- see Papa, play with cars, eat cookies...."punch Naya"??-- He looked up at me and said- Like he always does- "Mama- you come back?- and I told him Like I always do- "Yes Evan"--he said- "You gonna teach Piano?"- I didn't even know that he knew that I did that!! He watches more than I think....and he is growing up way too fast for me!

This lil boy also loves his trains and cars. He plays on the window seals and tables all day LONG! He also is a great lil athlete- and Loves to play Ball with daddy. Thats the first thing he ask his daddy to play when he gets home from work.

This little boy will always be my number one baby. He is precious to Myron and I....and As I prayed with him before Bed tonight (ok I'm crying now!)- I prayed that he will be saved at an early age- Used greatly by God- and that God will prepare a good wife for him-(now thats a really hard one to think about)- God's gotta a BIG plan for Evan and my heart's desire is that Evan will do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment