Thursday, November 11, 2010

Potty Training.....

Lots going on in our House this week! I have been putting up fall things (already!) and making way for our Christmas decorations! But thats not all- Mr. Evan is being potty-trained this week! (Gasp!) I would say that he has been ready- and its been me. We have lived in 3 different houses in the last 5 months and it just wasn't the time to make any major changes. So, I decided this was the week. Its gone something like this:
Day One: Horrible. =) My fault- just wasn't in the hang of it. Didn't know it would take my WHOLE day's attention. Did I mention that I have an almost one year old trying to fish things out of the potty, too? =)
Day Two: Just one accident! Amazing, Right?
Day Three: Even better- Even used the potty at church.
Day Four: Stayed with Naya today- so didn't do as well. But he did tell me on his own that he needed to go tonight.
Tomorrow: Hoping to get this down!
For the most part- I'm pretty happy with his progress. He looks so cute in those big boy underwear!
Praying for a great day tomorrow! (myron's off!) Also, just did a new post on my new blog (http://www.buildingmynestofscotts.blogspot.com/), the Nest Builder: I thought I would document the house makeovers on there.....go read it and let me know what you think!

No comments: