Most of you know my Sister, Jennifer. Well, we have decided to start doing a series of posts on Sizzlin Money-Savingz Tipz! You can read the first post at my new blog "The Nest Builder."(http://www.buildingmynestofscotts.blogspot.com/) --go check it out!
Little side note about my boys and what we have been up to this week! Myron was gone to West VA hunting all week- so we had to make the most of it! We stayed with my parents some and also my good friend Lauren (from "Lauren's Life) came and stayed with us! We had alot of fun and sewed up a storm. I will be posting about some things I've been sewing Monday on my Nest Builder Blog.
The boys are so adorable- Evan is completely potty-trained with just wearing a pull-up at nights and naps (although they are mainly dry). Pierson's favorite thing to do right now is to sit in Evan's PB chair and read books! We are looking forward to celebrating his First Birthday on Tuesday. We have already had his big Birthday Bash but we will still do something small! (will do a post about his party on Tuesday.) We also got to keep my sweet niece, Landrey, for a whole day! We all loved it!
Back to sewing--need to finish Pierson's "turkey" outfit for Thanksgiving! Oh me, if I had a girl I would never get anything done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment