Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Lil Pumpkins

Sweet lil Pierson with that cute lil grin!Precious lil Boys!
Sweetness!
They love each other! (most of the time)
Here are a few pics of my Lil Pumpkins on a Sunday morning. These two boys just make my heart skip a beat. I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and I have so much fun every day with these two lil rascals. I never really thought about just having boys, maybe one day a lil girl will join us. (no, I'm not pregnant!) But if not, I think I'm ok with that. I love being a boy mom. I love teaching them to play ball and I love watching them play with cars and trucks. I love wrestling with them and watching them get all dirty in the mud. I love how Boys love their mommas. Probably my favorite thing about having boys is watching the way that Myron is with them. His eyes light up when they talk about playing ball with daddy or going hunting for the bucks! Of course I wouldn't mind adding a few dolls around the house...but I will just trust that God will give us what is best for us!

No comments: