Birthday boy loving his cake!
Riding his Mickey Airplane!
He Loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Dvd from Aunt Kristi!
Sweet brothers
Sweet cousins!
Aunt Jen and Uncle Mike came all this way for your birthday, Piers!
Naya and Papa love you!
Evan stealing some cake!!
You loved it when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to you!
Love the look you gave Momma!
You loved getting all messy!
Mommy and Daddy with Pierson!
"No hat, momma!!"
You love playing with Papa!
It was so cold that day! But we still had a great time!
My Sweet Pierson Reese!
Birthday Boy!

Pierson,
I still can't believe how fast one year has gone by. You have been such a sweet blessing to our family from the first day that you were born. I still can remember when I first saw you- how beautiful I thought you were. You were so precious in the hospital. Hardly ever made a sound and you are still like that today. Your personality is kind and loving. You love your big brother Evan....you think he is a super-hero! You and Evan are really starting to play alot together. If you two just had a basket full of cars and balls you both would be happy! You LOVE Mickey-Mouse. You have been singing "hot-dog" for a long time now! You started walking at 8 1/2 months! I still can't believe it! You are now running! I feel like your days as a newborn and small baby went by so quickly! I love rocking you at night while you drink your night time bottle. As soon as you finish, I love on you and put you in your crib and hand you your zebra and blankey. You always just lay there and smile at me as I walk away. I thank God for the sweet memories I have had of your first year. I pray that you will be saved at an early age and that you will always do God's Will!
I love you sweet Pierson Reese!
Momma
Momma
If you would like to learn how to make a birthday cake and a great recipe for birthday icing, check out my blog the Nest Builder! www.buildingmynestofscotts.blogspot.com!












2 comments:
Happy Birthday Pierson ... you are so sweet!! Me & Lily Kate sure do love you!!
Looks like fun! Loved all the decor :-)
Post a Comment