Saturday, October 30, 2010

Catch-Up Time!

We love going to Chick-fil-a with Daddy!! I am so grateful that we get to share lunch with Myron almost every day!
Ok- So lots to catch up on- This post is dedicated to my friend Lauren- who updates her BLOG alot and makes me feel guilty!! The above picture was taken a few weeks ago- I made them these lil pumpkin outfits and I know one day- they will probably kill me!ha

They love the wagon! And I love pulling them! They giggle at each other the whole time.
They both love my cousins, Emilee and Alyssa so much!! What a blessing to live near them!Evan Loves it when Anyone will read to him, Especially Sissy and Emmy!
Evan so diligent at his "school-work!"haha
He LOVES to color! Favorite color is BLUE!
Evan loves his Einstein Alphabet Board Books- There is 1 for each letter of the alphabet and it has the words that begin with that letter! Its been fun watching him Learn them All!
Really am enjoying our down-stairs Playroom/Piano Room- its adjacent to our Family Room!
Lissy and Evan watching a movie together- this just shows how much he loves his sissy!
So Evan and I have "pre-school" everyday (well, most days!) when Piers goes down for his first time. This is my way of getting my urge-to-be-a-teacher one day again out of the way- as well help Evan Learn. Well, we had my cousins over (who my boys adore) and they were Evan's teachers! He loved it! He is such a great little student-but I will have to say- I have to bribe him when it comes to singing. Myron told me that he was just like that when he was a kid, too! My lil Piers will sing all day long (on pitch too!)- but Evan is the type of child who sings in the shower and in the play-room but is embarrassed to sing in front of people! (which explains his past performace in Peewee Patch!) I love spending Time with My Boys- I am so thankful to be a mom to my BOYS!! They are just so PRECIOUS to me!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the dedication ... it meant so much! haha! SO glad for the update on the boys-they are adorable and I love them! Talk to you soon!!!