Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Pictures of My Boys








I LOVE being a Mom to these 2 sweet boys! They are so much fun! I took them today to get their fall pictures and pictures of them in their Costumes. (they get to dress up to be animals in Noah's Ark for church) They did so good- I really wish I could buy them all.....but I don't spend too much on them.
Just a lil update on what we have been doing lately:
Family:
Still working on the house- and getting alot accomplished!! Really- not too much left to do- can't wait to post before and after pictures!
I have a new love a re-doing furniture that I find off of craigslist and Goodwill. Since most of our money is going to remodeling- we don't have that much money for "extra" things---so I decided to see what I could find at the thrift stores! Still can't believe some of the things that I have been blessed to find! My Latest deal was two Broyhill oak wooden end tables for 8 bucks! Can't beat that! I'm still busy at home with my boys- and then we stay busy with ministry at our church--and WE love it!
Evan:
Evan is 2 1/2 and a joy to be around! The latest conversation we had this past week was something like this: I was getting ready for a baby shower- and Evan was in the bathtub. I walked in the bathroom almost ready to walk out the door- and he said..."Momma- thats cute!"- I asked him what was cute- and he said.."Your Shirt!"---So then I asked him if he thot several of the girls in his class were cute- and he said no. I thought- well good! Thats how its supposed to be! Then I said, "Evan, do you think Momma is cute?"- and he said..."YES!!!"--whew! still got my boy and I'm not sharing him anytime soon with any lil girls!!ha
Evan has been pottying more---still working on that- and I just haven't found a week were I can actually stay at home to go with it full-time! But I looked at the calendar and its coming soon! We recently went to the county fair and Evan rode his first fair ride all by himself! He loved it!
Also- he loves School time! We have school time every morning right after I lay Pierson down for his morning nap. He loves to say his Bible verses, color, puzzles, Sing, do flashcards and read books. He also partcipates in "Peewee Patch" at our church on Wed. Nights. They will be singing at the end of this month!! Kind of Scary!!ha His favorite dvd to watch right now is "Little Bear!"
Pierson:
Still sweet as ever! Walks around saying Da-da and Na-ya all the time! This boy loves to eat! He eats way more than Evan does! Still can't believe that he has been walking for a couple of months now! We are gearing up for his birthday party next month! His favorite tricks are waving bye-bye- doing the monkey face- hitting a ball of the t...and singing "HOT DOOOGGGG"--from Mickey mouse club house! This little man has me wrapped! (they both do!)
Well- gotta get moving- Wednesday night visitation and prayer meeting on our calendar for tonite. Gotta go make some supper---now I have 3 BIG Boys counting on me to cook them something good!!





2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVED the update and pictures of the boys -they are so precious ... i just LOVE them!!!

Me Surviving said...

Too cute pics Julie!