We took the boys to the fair a couple of weeks ago and they loved it! Pierson and Evan loved seeing all of the animals...and Evan loved riding the rides! Such a big boy this year! It was so cute how Evan greeted every animal that we saw in a very loud voice, "HELLO PIG!!"-- "BYE PIG--SEE you Tomorrer"=)....Sweet lil Pierson sat in the back of the double stroller and chilled out most of the night---he loved taking in all of the sights!
We decided to go with some of our friends, the Whitfields. Their lil Girl Hailey, who is 3 loves to ride rides- so I was hoping that Evan would, too. Well we walked around some and I spotted a really big Firetruck. I thought that Evan would love it!! So I said, "Evan lets ride this one!!"- Everything was going fine until it started- and I realized that I picked the WRONG ride for his first ride! It was like the "Boat" that went back and forth- and it got my stomach! Poor Evan cried and said that He wanted OFF!! "PLEASE momma!!"- We got through it and I just knew that he would never ride one again- but he did- and cried when he had to get OFF it! We made some great memories with some great friends! (JEN- this video is for you!)I'm so embarrassed of my annoying mommy voice!!ha
No comments:
Post a Comment