A grateful mom with her precious son...

He loves those glasses!

Evan's little girlfriend, Hailey.

We took Evan to our school's Fall Festival....this is Myron's best friend from college, Zachary Bell's little girl. She kept taking out his passy and putting it back in for him. It was really cute!
We were in the cafeteria which is like a balcony over the gym floor where all the balloons..games etc. were.....you can tell he was loving it!

He loves his new Ducky Bath tub....as soon as he sees it filling up with water he squeals....He has these two little duckies that he likes to try and grab.....here he is teething....

He loves those glasses!
Evan's little girlfriend, Hailey.
We took Evan to our school's Fall Festival....this is Myron's best friend from college, Zachary Bell's little girl. She kept taking out his passy and putting it back in for him. It was really cute!
We were in the cafeteria which is like a balcony over the gym floor where all the balloons..games etc. were.....you can tell he was loving it!
He loves his new Ducky Bath tub....as soon as he sees it filling up with water he squeals....He has these two little duckies that he likes to try and grab.....here he is teething....
Ok mom...I will look up for a second!

I have been thinking this week about how much of a blessing Evan is to my life. The Bible says how children are a blessing....they are God's special gift to us. Other than salvation, I can not think of a better gift to receive. God really has blessed me with a wonderful husband, and such a beautiful son...what else could I ask for? I really do hope that God sees fit to give us more children in the future and our desire is to raise them for God's glory.

These are taken from when Aunt Jen visited 2 weeks ago.....there is Nana spoiling Evan AGAIN...

Aunt Jen teaching him to color.....

Me and my sweet Evan...

Evan with his 2 fans....


I have been thinking this week about how much of a blessing Evan is to my life. The Bible says how children are a blessing....they are God's special gift to us. Other than salvation, I can not think of a better gift to receive. God really has blessed me with a wonderful husband, and such a beautiful son...what else could I ask for? I really do hope that God sees fit to give us more children in the future and our desire is to raise them for God's glory.
These are taken from when Aunt Jen visited 2 weeks ago.....there is Nana spoiling Evan AGAIN...
Aunt Jen teaching him to color.....
Me and my sweet Evan...
Evan with his 2 fans....
Is your stomach in knots just like mine? If you don't know what I am talking about.....you probably have not watched t.v or listened to the radio in the past year. I am so nervous about the election...but yet I am comforted to know that God is in control. We, as Christians, never have to worry or fret because our life is in God's Hands. So no matter the outcome tomorrow night.......as a Christian we win. We can do our job to vote and pray....and I hope that you will do your job as Christian to elect the right man. So....wherever you are tomorrow night when that last state is "called" red or blue...just remember that God is in control and He will NOT Change nor does He Need To Change!
Just in case your wondering....I will let Evan tell you who we are voting for!
No comments:
Post a Comment