Evan got to ride the 4-wheeler for the first time yesterday. He LOVED it! He squealed the whole time. Now, I made sure that Myron went reeeaaalllyyy slow, and we also took him on a ride around our neighborhood. I can't wait for Evan to be able to ride with his daddy..... Myron left today for his hunting trip to West VA. His parents live there now, and he went to hunt on his dad's land. He will be gone until Thursday, and then he will get to babysit Evan on Friday-Saturday because we are having the East Coast Ladies Retreat at our church. As of this morning, 1200 ladies are registered, so it will be a big event and lots of fun.
Giving daddy some lovin...
Evan's had alot of "firsts" this week....its been alot of fun. He got 2 new toys this week....Jump and Go which hangs and he gets to jump or swing in it and a rocker with toys on a toy bar. Since he outgrew his favorite toy, the bouncy seat, I thought the rocker might a good alternative. I look around at my house and I am amazed at how my livingroom looks like a day care with his exersaucer, swing, jump&go, bouncy seat, rocker, play mat, play pen, and not to mention his football, basketball...you know all of those boy toys! I am thankful for all of these toys because with us staying at home, he needs alot to keep him busy! I can only imagine how my house will look when I have more kids and more toys!! I definitely need a playroom!
Mom, when you look at this picture doesn't it remind you of my baby pictures minus the double chin? I think he looks like me here...
No comments:
Post a Comment