All cute and warm and ready for church...
Mommy's sweet boy....and yes, I do get out of my bathrobe occasionally!ha
No matter how tired Evan is when Myron gets home from work....Evan lights up and squeals. He loves it when his daddy comes home from work......and I love it too! Well, yesterday I was just in the middle of changing Evan and Myron got him to laugh more than we have ever seen him laugh by just being crazy. Its funny what you will do to make your little boy laugh! This video was taken after he had already been laughing like that for maybe 5-10 minutes! He is a sweet baby and I love his little personality. After church it takes me forever to get to my car to go home because everyone wants Evan to kiss on them or see if they can get him to squeal. I just pray that the Lord will keep him safe from all of those germs!ha
We just ended our revival with an amazing evangelist, John Bishop. The Lord really spoke to my heart and I believe used Him to speak to many other hearts too. To go along with my "what I am thankful for...." posts....I would like to say that I am thankful for my Godly heritage. I was privileged to be raised in a wonderful Christian home where my parents loved each other and where God was the center of our home. This is rare these days. My parents raised 4 kids that love the Lord and that desire to make Him first in their lives. Myron and I have talked alot about how we will discipline our children....and Myron always says that it is important that we capture their heart. If we capture their heart, then the discipline will be so much easier and they will "get it" when they get older. I believe mom and dad captured our hearts.....and that is why they have 4 children who desire to make God #1 in their lives. We didn't just hear about God with their lips....we saw God in their lives. I am so thankful for my Godly Heritage. I am also thankful that Myron had a very similar upbringing and that we have so much in common when it comes to how we were raised. His family is wonderful and I am so thankful for them. God is so good, isn't He?
2 comments:
Love the giggles!!
That video is precious!!!!! What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment