Sunday, November 30, 2008

Already in the Christmas Spirit!






Family Christmas pictures 2008


This year I decided to start early with my Christmas cards....so I already took some pictures and had them created online. I got them in on Saturday and they are so adorable! These are just a few of what I took....I think I took around 200! Poor Evan=) He actually loved it...he loves attention just like his daddy! ha We are having such a great time with Evan already during this Christmas season...I love dressing him in his cute Christmas outfits, taking him Christmas Shopping, looking at Christmas lights. Its so much fun to see a baby's face in how they react to new things. Talking about new things..Evan is now waving Bye-bye, playing Patty Cakes, scooting around, coughing to get your attention=), reaching for mommy and daddy, and giving lots of sugar to any stranger! He is a joy and we are absolutely in love with this little baby boy.
We had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving with my family and with Myron's family in West Va. Evan was a wonderful traveler and slept most of the time. Maybe I will get around to posting some pictures from that really soon. We did enjoy seeing my cousin David and his wife Haley and their little boy Colt. What a cutie! I may add to her pictures when I get mine downloaded....but you can view the pictures at her site....(go to the side bar and push the link that says David & Haley Miles) Well, I am so tired...I love Sundays but I am usually so tired on Sunday nights! Myron is turning off the lights...better go!

3 comments:

heidi said...

Julie, I LOVE these pictures!!! The family pic with all of you in front of the tree is gorgeous!!! ps..I LOVE the vintage Santa background, too cute!!! Miss ya! It was good to talk to you today;)

Mommy said...

Great pics Julie!!

Donnie and Trudy Miles said...

Julie, I love reading the blogs. I also enjoy your links at the side, but what happened to the family with the 7 children....their youngest was born about the same time as Colt, so I enjoyed reading about him.

Your little one is precious Have a blessed holiday! We're so looking forward to have the boys all home this year...something you get to do every Sunday only happens once every 2 years for us, but I'm not complaining...I just want the days to drag slowly by while they're here. Love you all.