Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Evan in the Pumpkin...







Jen and I decided to put Evan in a pumpkin....so I cleaned it out really good, and cut the back out too so we could fit this big boy in that pumpkin! I also painted his name on the front which got chipped because of trying to travel with it to Nana Janet's house. He absolutely loved this picture shoot and was having a blast. Isn't he just the cutest pumpkin ever? Tonight all of the children get to dress up at church so I can't wait to put Evan in his little Lion costume...it will be so cute. Friday is also the Fall Fund Festival at our school so I am sure Evan will have alot of fun....maybe next year he can play some of the games! Hope everyone has a great week.....and enjoy this cold weather! Time to make some chili!

1 comment:

heidi said...

What a cute idea! I saw something like this on another blog...yours turned out great! I LOVE the pics of you and Evan from the precious post & his little lion outfit! He will be a hit tonight I'm sure!!=)