Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Lil' Punkin!


My Little Pumpkin.....

His new "big Boy"ha paci....

This is from when Aunt Jen was here.....

He loves his Aunt Jen...

Me and My Big Boy...

Evan in his Noah's Ark outfit....


Ready to go out on Friday Night.....


October 16, 2008

Well, Evan has his first real cold. It started Sunday night getting up all through the night because he couldn't breathe....so I suctioned his nose out and that just mad him mad!! Well, after going to the store last night for a humidfier and a vicks plugin...things are looking better!ha I am thankful that Evan has not even had to go the doctor yet for any sickness...so I really can't complain! I am enjoying holding him a little more this week as thats all that he seems to want. There is nothing like holding a little baby......I am reminded that these days are limited. Can you believe that he will be 6 months old next week???? Its sad yet exciting as Evan and I are both learning new things everyday!ha Evan's new things are: picking up his paci and putting it in his mouth, having fun with his toys on his exersaucer, gripping his ball with one hand and putting it in the air, rolling continuously in his bed and on mine, and just being plain cute!!!
Papa loves giving popsicles!!

Nana and her favorite grandson!
He loves playing with papa!

I also wanted to wish my mom a Happy Birthday today. She is _____. She would kill me if I told you! She is a great help and encouragement to me......she kept Evan this morning while I got my hair cut...and then me and Evan took her out to Logans for her Birthday! I am so glad that for this season in my life, God has let me live close to my mom. What would I do without her! Thanks mom for always being there for me....and for being so selfless. Also, thanks for making all of us dinner on Tuesday night, and delivering to each of our doors. Wow, you amaze me with your love and generosity to each of us kids. We love you and think that you are simply the best!

October 17, 2008
Well, my Internet is so slow, so I am at Mom and Dad's again while Myron is at the Southeastern Missions Conference. I am looking forward to Myron's day off tomorrow...its been so busy since our Mission's Conference so it will be nice to have a day at home. Its finally cooler here.... and I have been so ready to put Evan in his cute sweaters and corduroys. Also, some really cute pictures are coming your way....I dressed Evan today in his Halloween Costume and he is absolutely adorable! Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Heather Botts said...

Happy Fall! Julie..You have been Tagged :)
Heather Botts

Mommy said...

Now I know what that first cold is like! Colt's been sicky too :-(